Sunday, December 20, 2009

Making Bread



Since I had nothing but time on my hands I figured that I had the time to make home made bread. I started with white bread because I am a chicken. I had tried wheat/white in the past with my bread machine but ended up with a brick. Once I mastered the white bread, I set out on a quest to find a soft wheat bread. I found success with this recipe. The picture on top is of the white bread and the picture on the bottom is of the wheat bread during the rising process.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your site. Yum....that bread looks good. Thank you so much for entering the Get Clean Giveaway on the Thick Decor Chick blog. I am sorry that you did not win. If you have any questions about my products please fell free to call me at 630-262-1007 or go to my website DonahueWellness.MyShaklee.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Thank you for commenting on my blog. How do you know when it is fraud or not. This link was given to me from a friend, and I thought since it was from a real grocery store, it would be all set?

    If you really think it is not a real coupon, I will pull it.

    Thank you so much for you help,
    Deb Sutherland @ Frugal Living And Having Fun

    ReplyDelete